Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

Re: Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Micah P. Hinson ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Micah Paul Hinson (born February 3, 1981) is an American Americana singer and guitarist and recording artist for Sketchbook Records in the United Kingdom and Jade Tree Records in the United States. His debut album Micah P. Hinson and the Gospel of Progress was released in 2004 to much critical praise. He has also released two EPs; one of early material (2005's The Baby and the Satellite) and the second as The Late Cord with John Mark Lapham of The Earlies (2006 release Lights from the Wheelhouse). The follow-up to his debut, Micah P. Hinson and the Opera Circuit, was released in 2006 and his third album, Micah P. Hinson and the Red Empire Orchestra on July 14, 2008. The Pioneer Saboteur on 2010.

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micah_P._Hinson )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello

Howe gelb ( 3 From 3 From 1 )

Howe Gelb is an American singer-songwriter, musician and record producer based in Tucson, Arizona.

Mr. Howe Gelb:  for almost 30 years in various formations under several pseudonyms: Giant Sand, OP8, The Band of Blacky Ranchette... It was also seen alongside illustrious sidekicks: Lisa Germano, Calexico, John Parish, to name a few.

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howe_Gelb )

Sno angel Like You - 2006

The Listener - 2012

Hisser - 1998

Musicalchemy
Music Fan

Three of three from three bands (that's how i saw this post a the begining) so even if it is not exactly what it supposed to be, here's my playlist : 

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

But it's good anyway  :)

mattyhaych123
Regular

Here's my 3 for 3 from New Zealand rock band Shihad (Pacifier)   

Albums used are : Beautiful Machine, Love Is The New Hate and Ignite.

user-removed
Not applicable

Backworld ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Neofolk, Contemporary Folk, Dark Folk, Psychedelic Folk

Backworld is an American folk band  whose only constant occupation of the singer and guitarist Joseph Bude Holzer The group was founded in New York City, where she, after spending several years in Glasgow, Scotland, is established again today.

Anthems From The Pleasure Park ( 2008 )

Good Infection ( 2008 )

Of Silver Sleep ( 1999 )

RNRRT
Roadie

Here is my 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - from my favorite band of all-time!  Queen.

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

MrRockin
Music Fan

Let's step back in time........I have chosen INXS for My 3 From 3 From 1

INXS is one of the most successful Australian rock bands. The 3 INXS albums that I have chosen is The Swing, Kick and Listen Like Thieves.........So crank up the volume and enjoy the selection of INXS songs!!!

Phosbrite
Regular
Many people tell me Zeppelin is over-played and they are tired of hearing their stuff. I am not among them. I can still listen to these songs (and all the rest) any time. Nice list.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Herman Dune ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Herman Dune (originally Herman Düne) is a French duo, formed in 1999. Originally a trio, the band now consists of David-Ivar Herman Dune (guitars and vocals), and Néman Herman Dune (drums and sometimes backing vocals). Néman, who is from Switzerland, replaced former drummer Omé in early 2001. On 13 December 2006, André Herman Dune played his last show with the band, and subsequently changed his name to Stanley Brinks

The band is often mistaken as being Swedish, probably because André and David have a Swedish mother. In an interview in the Swedish .newspaper Svenska Dagbladet Néman says "The band is French." David continues: "Yes, the confusion about our origin is because people  are good at making things up. And we have never fought the rumours. I lived in USA for a while, and all of a sudden the band was American 

(Wikipedia )

Next Year In Zion ( 2008 )

They Go To The Woods ( 2001 )

Not On Top ( 2004 )

SUGGESTED POSTS