Share your new songs and albums here for other to add to there playlists

Re: Share your new songs and albums here for other to add to there playlists

alexbost23

NEED to get the new Pinegrove a lsiten. love everything they have relased and will continue to put out def gotta have this put on spotify asap 

https://pinegrove.bandcamp.com/album/skylight

cover.png

CrashTheBandit
Music Fan

How's it going everybody. Im new to uploading on spotifiy and havent been placed on any playlist yet. If anyone see's this and are looking for a new wave of music please take the time to look up some of my music trust me it will be worth it my first mixtape was released while locked up did (Crash The Bandit The Sickness Exposure ) 10.1 k in views 3.2k in streams and 449 downloads on spinrilla. im also open to working with all artist with all budgets please contact at  *snip*

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Oj1dz5lD0eaPICvNQ0tkr

Chrischrist90
Regular

spotify:album:2VJr4Un74JzV2gMZPiqzK3

Hello and than you for allowing others to share their new music playlist! I'm Chris an independent artist here to share my amazing playlist "boss state of mind" and my turnt up single "facedown" is doing great but would love for anyone to tell me what they think and also follow my spotifly artist page. It's hard work making the album, being the creative director/executive producer and market the project alone. So I need your help! Thank you for your time and even listening! This playlist  is full of energy, fun, and #lit.

Chrischrist90
Regular
  • Great job with your playlist and project I think it's super dope andd will follow you on spotifly. I'm a musician as Well! Listen to my playlist and tell me what you think. With your musical ability I'd love to have your feed back.spotify:album:2VJr4Un74JzV2gMZPiqzK3

Chrischrist90
Regular

Thank you for finding pinegrove! After reading your message I went to band camp and found what this group becuase of You! This was amazing sonically. Please if you have time check out my playlist and tell me what you think. I'm an independent artist as well and just want all feed back if possible.spotify:album:2VJr4Un74JzV2gMZPiqzK3

• It took awhile to make the project and just want to know if it inspires others to just have fun in life as well. please let me know and thank you for your help and time and no I'm not a robot just a passionate artist.

Chrischrist90
Regular

I'm totally feeling the concept of the xanny girl meeting the xan man and going crazy. Cool concept forsure!

I'm going to follow you on spotifly frfr. Please check out my playlist as well. I took a lot of time to build this creatively and currently pushing my single facedown!

spotify:album:2VJr4Un74JzV2gMZPiqzK3 

Officialxandr
Roadie

Aka5
Casual Listener

Pappelallee
Gig Goer

Itz_T22