Share your recent discoveries and addictions!

Highlighted

Share your recent discoveries and addictions!

Community Legend

I was trying to think up a few songs but I figured I would shamelessly plug my playlist of all my latest discoveries and addictions.

Album

It covers so many genres that I am not really sure how to describe it. The songs are typically a mix of genres or kind of obscure genres but I love them nonetheless. I guess the overall mood you can give these songs and I guess the mood I've been in lately is emotional and introspective. Enjoy and share your discoveries and addictions!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Playlists
Accept my post as the solution if I was helpful!
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Share your recent discoveries and addictions!

Community Legend

Two artists that I love on Spotify are DJ Day and Lord Echo. I discovered them both independently but was delighted to find out recently that they made a track together. If you are looking for inspiration for Summer playlists this track is right up there. 

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Gidyin wrote:

Two artists that I love on Spotify are DJ Day and Lord Echo. I discovered them both independently but was delighted to find out recently that they made a track together. If you are looking for inspiration for Summer playlists this track is right up there. 

Definitely adding this to my chill playlist, this feels summer in all the right ways 😄

My Playlists
Highlighted

Roadie
Highlighted

Community Legend

I am a HUGE fan of this! I've never heard of it before but it sounds amazing!

If you like that I heavily recommend Midnight Juggernauts - Into the Galaxy 

URL

They share a very similar sound.

My Playlists
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Here's the first entry into a new music collection. I'll be digging for music that isn't necessarily 'new' but instead 'new here', focusing on a few genres at a time to create a cohesive album feel for each entry.

This first entry is a chilled out, playful showcase of alternative, pop and electronic sounds.

Follow me on Spotify to get the collection as it grows.

#NowPlaying #NewHere

http://open.spotify.com/user/122693153/playlist/3EteqQoFo6ny5CBzmkPuO0
SUGGESTED POSTS