Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires

Highlighted

Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires

tahickson

Spotify does not have Snow Patrol's new Fallen Empires album, which I would love. Thank you

9 Replies

Re: Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

Unfortunately, it is up to the record labels to add their content to Spotify. Have a read at this official topic about music addtion requests.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

princessgleek
Roadie

I've just seen this album has shown up in the UK on rdio, deezer and google play, can't see it on spotify or napster yet but might only be a matter of time

Greg
Roadie

Hopefully we'll have it soon, I'm waiting for it too! 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

princessgleek
Roadie

Album is now avaliable in the Uk

Snow Patrol – Fallen Empires

Mcvanbork
Casual Listener

Ware is  Snow Patrol Fallen Empires  ??   we had it  and it is gone ....  why   no offical word from ...spotify ...

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

@Mcvanbork wrote:

Ware is  Snow Patrol Fallen Empires  ??   we had it  and it is gone ....  why   no offical word from ...spotify ...

What country are you trying to access it from? It's available in the US, but it may have been pulled from some regions by the labels...Spotify generally doesn't comment on albums being removed, as they have no control over that. More info here.

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Mcvanbork
Casual Listener

I am from Netherland  Europe   we had it than it is gone  ,,,

Joe
Community Legend

According to a search of the spotify database, the album is currently only available in US and Canada which is pretty weird since spotify isn't even available in Canada.

zakirazi

It wasn't previously available in Australia, but I was surprised to find it included on Snow Patrol's artist page today.

I think Spotify's been making an effort to convince the label the relinquish the album, in light of Snow Patrol's new album coming this month.  

SUGGESTED POSTS