Song ID??

Song ID??

CFABU

Hi - first post here.  I'm trying to find out the name or artist for a song I had in a mixed playlist a few years ago but i don't remember much...its a longshot but hoping someone might know the song I'm looking for.

It was a ballad type, fairly recent.  I'd guess within the last 5 years but could be more.  It was a female vocalist and if i recall she didn't have a lot of hits if any.  It's a ballad i guess???  Similar to Kelly Clarkson or Leona Lewis in style.  I remember bits and pieces of the lyrics, the main part is the chorus was something like will you drive me home or will you take me home, and there was something about "i lose control", and something about it being foggy or dark or something.

Not a lot to go on but i just don't remember much but the song was my fave from the mixed cd i made and i really want to find it again.  Thanks for any help!

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Song ID??

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi CFABU!
I'm not actually familiar with the song you are looking for, but I did a general lyric search based on the lines you remembered.

The top hit was for an artist named "Jess Glynne" with a a song called "Take Me Home." I sampled it and she does have a very Leona Lewis style of singing. I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for but thought I would see if it rung any bells. 🙂

Bethany_DawnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS