Song Posting Game

Highlighted

Re: Song Posting Game

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Uhh slightly tricky since I don't really click with any of it 😅 but I guess the following line, partly:

"You know we'll never act our age
So we might as well be what they say
Two kids in love"
Just because I don't feel like a grownup at all. : )

spotify:track:3Wkho6tesTh4aF80T6evqH:small 

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Composer

haha lol @Sebasty 

my fav line from that song is

"Disposable darling
Can't throw you away now
Immortal and life size"

next song:

https://open.spotify.com/track/42fw0rxRO2xbesF6mJfd4Y?si=n222WR2kQYaeIDqK-1xk2g

Highlighted
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Highlighted

Gig Goer
cool keep it up!
Highlighted

Roadie

Hey, Sebasty

If you aren't really into a song, if you "don't really click with any of it", don't feel an obligation to post any of the lyrics. Just wait for another song that you do like lyrics of to come along, then post your song.

• "If you're not into that song, wait for the next song, to see if you like it enough to post lyrics from it, in order to post your own favorite song (in the same post, below)."

Part of the point of the game is for you to connect with the songs, but nobody will connect with every song.

I like the speed of this game. It's slower, but consistent and getting people to actually listen to the songs that are posted, instead of a hurried game, where we post songs as quickly as we can, without listening to them. That defeats the purpose of the songs. This last section wasn't directed to you, Sebasty. I was just letting everyone know that I kind of like how this game is going for the most part.

SUGGESTED POSTS