Song exchange, feedback to each other song

Song exchange, feedback to each other song

christophschoen
Gig Goer

Hi, i will listen to all the songs that are posted here and will give a short feedback and will tell you what i think :) in exchange be so kind and listen to my new song! It's a piano/electro/ambient song. I'm looking forward to your feedback 

https://open.spotify.com/track/0UOgKCVLCj3iOW8vCADCjp?si=pYTQYW2WR12pjli-UXtiYg

9 Replies

Re: Song exchange, feedback to each other song

JAPOGAR
Regular

i surely enjoyed it! this is something i would listen to while creating artworks or doing digital design.  It has a great vibe and a good mix of sounds. Thanks for sharing it.

JAPOGAR
Regular

christophschoen
Gig Goer

Hello, DC. Thank you for your nice feedback! :) i also listened to your song! Really like the mix between the vocals and rap. Beats are also very nice and bassy :)  also like the song above the sea with the chill refrain! Greetings, christoph

ATLeft
Composer

Hi! here's my brand new EP. Hope you like it ♥

https://open.spotify.com/album/7oY0T1wzaYrOPyRiGFhZJ6?si=3a4_-PSpRUyvmX6Rju8Jjg

ATLeft
Composer

I really love your song, it's so beautiful!

I enjoyed every sound and i love the layers in the back.

May be the piano is a little louder than I'd liked, but still amazing.

Aslo the vibe reminds me a little to Vexare's "Rattlesnake".

And I love that effect like a crescendo on the first 2 minutes ♥

AMAZING!

Riversong
Music Fan

Hey, I've listened to your song and i found it pretty interesting: its an energic climax that fits right in without becoming too much, good job!

Also i really like your cover art!

I'm a singer-songwriter, and this is my record, it contains songs both in english and in italian. I would really appreciate a feedback!

spotify:album:4wI2VG7s1VstbHo4ooAVGr

Have a good day!

river

christophschoen
Gig Goer

Hey, thank you for your feedback! It makes me happy to hear such postive feedback :) i listened to your EP. It's really good work! I really like Introvert and ex oblivion. These song have much to offer! The last song is a little bit too heavy for me because i don't like sreams :) i would add more "normal" sound to the songs but i think that your music genre doesn't work with piano and other sounds haha 

Greetings, christoph 

christophschoen
Gig Goer

Hey riversong, 

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to me :) so first of all i also like your albumartwork very much. It has a deeper meaning and is not only a boring picture! I don't speak italian but your songs are very good. I like the song Lauren the most becuase it is a good mix between the chilly drums and the gituars. And your voice fits very well to the chill atmosphere of the song. I also really like the calmer ones! Greetings, Christoph :) 

Highlighted

mrloveballad
Regular

Give this song a try if you like Miguel, Babyface or Michael Jackson. https://open.spotify.com/track/33wrr6utZ4aRyNW6DaCbWx?si=RjTpaIljSzOVRPHlAM90iA

SUGGESTED POSTS