Songreq

Highlighted

Songreq

Gurlibabz
Casual Listener

Would it be possible to add "The Legion of Doom - "At Your Funeral for a Friend" to spotify?

5 Replies

Re: Songreq

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions from Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Gurlibabz
Casual Listener

Oh well, thanks for the reply anyways.

Good day to you sir.

@AnthonyB wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions from Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

Anthony :)

Gurlibabz
Casual Listener

Just makes me wonder how come they got their first album uploaded.

I would really like to see good old songs like Lolitas medicine and at your funeral for a friend on spotify. 

Adam
Roadie

A lot of artists will swap between labels during their careers so one label will have the rights to one album, and another label the rights to another. It gets pretty complicated!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

user-removed
Not applicable

Agreed!!! i just went searching for them and they aren't on here... :(   --- The Legion of Doom - I know what you buried last summer

SUGGESTED POSTS