Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

neo-x
Community Legend

I'm glad to notice that some songs have been coming back to Spotify catalog after being gone for a while.

My favourite songs of 2012 Eurovision

Sofi Marinova – Love Unlimited - Eurovision 2012 - Bulgaria

Ott Lepland – Kuula - Eurovision 2012 - Estonia

Litesound – We Are The Heroes - Eurovision 2012 - Belarus

Compact Disco – Sound Of Our Hearts - Eurovision 2012 - Hungary

I'm gonna listen to these again on a loop. Wish it was available to repeat track easilly so I could just play one song for few hrs and then swap ::). Hopefully the idea gets implemented.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

8 Replies

Re: Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

neo-x
Community Legend
Yet another great song from the Eurovisions (2009) this hasn't been in spotify before. Now it is - GREAT!

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

But wheeeere is underground music like Darren Styles. :(

neo-x
Community Legend
Dunno, but I'm making a killing time finding great songs that haven't been in the catalog before or have been bot have also been gone for a long time.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, but who listen eurovision songs... I need more underground music to Spotify. I need Darren Styles, one albums isn't enough. I want 2 more!!!

Listen Darren Styles and enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIOHNagQcg

Darren Styles is best eva!

neo-x
Community Legend
I'd say "who listens to underground music" Eurovisions have great songs and great artists performing from time to time. Not all are bad.

Don't judge people. My 2 cents.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, but some. I love only Russian moms from2012 eurovision and some other that I don't remember, but Darren Styles beat those all!

neo-x
Community Legend
I just put a Darren Styles song to play. Ok. Surely I could listen this to some more. Still I'v been listening to Eurodance / Vocal Trance / Dubstep etc for a long time, so golden oldies from the Eurovisions make me feel good and put a smile on my face.

Just saying: One shouldn't judge others so quickly . One might love Classical music and others like other kind of music. For example I love listening to classical music from time to time. Relaxing. Piano music etc.

"Never judge a book by its covers" "it might be crappy on the outside but great on the inside" - same goes to people :)

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes I know it, but I wait Darren to Spotify.

Darren makes me happy and feel good. I personally listen too Dance, Trance and Dubstep.

SUGGESTED POSTS