Spotify + Video Games = ?

Highlighted

Spotify + Video Games = ?

Pete
Roadie

Hey everyone,

So we hope you're all enjoying Spotify on your PlayStation. There's nothing quite like playing your favourite games with your favourite music, right?

In that spirit, we've been trying to think up what some potentially awesome combinations would be to really up your game. Here's what we've come up with so far:

Call of Duty + Why Can't We Be Friends?

Fifa + Eat My Goal!

Gran Turismo + Ridin' Dirty

Bloodborne + Monster

We've had quite a bit of fun coming up with these. So the question is: what can you think up?

Let us know what you're gaming to, and we'll post the best/funniest combos over on @SpotifyCares in a week's time.

GAME ON

10 Replies

Re: Spotify + Video Games = ?

Rafael
Spotify Legend

GTA V - Thug Life

What am I listening now? What am I listening to.

Check how Spotify is going. @SpotifyStatus

New to the Community? Just head over to Newbie Guide.

Chris__s
Gig Goer

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect - Back To The Future

Twixmonkey
Gig Goer

The Last of Us + Follow

Uncharted (2) + Get out Alive

Battlefield 3/4 + War Rages On

Call of Duty + Luck you got (I thought it was worth a few laughs haha)

JoeThomas
Community Legend

GTA V - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts)

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

cyberepa

Hi,

Can I use Spotify soundtracks for my PlayStation 3 while playing games, or is it only for the PS4?

I really enjoy listening to Spotify on my PS3, Xperia devices and my laptop! But why didn't you guys install it on my Sony PS Vita console, that had the now replaced Music Unlimited, which I enjoyed listen to on my PS Vita?

Thanks for any info.

All the best,

cyberepa

Chris__s
Gig Goer

Hey @cyberepa,

I'm glad to hear you're loving Spotify on all of your devices. I'll do my best to answer your questions below:

Can I use Spotify soundtracks for my PlayStation 3 while playing games, or is it only for the PS4?

Background music whilst playing games is only available on the PS4 at the moment.

Why didn't you guys install it on my Sony PS Vita console, that had the now replaced Music Unlimited, which I enjoyed listen to on my PS Vita?

PlayStation Music is only currently available on PS3, PS4 and Xperia phones and tablets. 

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

eElizalde86
Community Legend

GTA V - 

Last of Us - (inspired on dawn of the death) 

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

Jonahman10
Roadie

Though this isn't on a supported console, I used to listen to Opera and play Metroid Prime Trilogy together. Its an odd match, but it went surprisingly well together.

Imagine Metroid Prime with Au Fond Du Temply Saint from Bizet's Pearl Fishers.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Spartan117
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS