Spotify's Night Drive playlist

Spotify's Night Drive playlist

reeltoreel
Casual Listener

Since the recent addition of Spotify's own curated playlists, with "Moods" and what not, late one night I found a playlist by them titled "Night Drive," but ever since that night, I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It had Kavinsky's Nightcall on it as well as other tracks that were more dancy.

10 Replies

Re: Spotify's Night Drive playlist

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This one?

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

reeltoreel
Casual Listener

Hey, thanks. No, that was not it. The playlist was created by Spotify themselves, like their other "mood" playlists. Unless I'm imagining things.

Jack_H
Spotify Legend

Could be this one?
http://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/6Y5oLMTb9CdZ9eO1v6ns7F

(I'll just take the opportunity to include my own playlist along a similar theme: Songs that sound like they could be in Drive)

reeltoreel
Casual Listener

Yes! That was it! Thank you so much.

internaloblique

Whoever at Spotify is adding songs to the Night Rider playlist needs to stop. It was great when the first song was Ocean Drive by Miami Nights. The other songs added that now precede it don't fit the vibe.

sgnl
Casual Listener

This playlist is lacking from attention and also, from really bad tracks that don't fit the 'outrun' style.

Instead of this just being me bitching about it...

Anyone have any outrun playlists they'd like to share? I love listening to this genre when im programming :D

sgnl
Casual Listener

omhedmx

To all the Night Rider playlist lovers, i left a link to a youtube playlist, i think all the old songs are listed

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBwR9UKo87IOSisqceaPQa0HBi4mrMROZ

Dinglishman
You are my savior. I was distraught when they changed it, and so was my roommate. Thanks a ton!
SUGGESTED POSTS