Spotify's Reluctance to Integrate Windows 10 Cortana Functionality Rubs Salt On Wound

Spotify's Reluctance to Integrate Windows 10 Cortana Functionality Rubs Salt On Wound

nicksws007

Honestly, I just want to know why in the heck Spotify seems to be so dead-set against adding the ability to control the desktop program (Note: I'm not talking about the Windows Store version of Spotify, which, when I tried it out, had only limited functionality overall - and that's not even talking about Cortana...)? The "app" version of Spotify from the Windows Store just plain sucks in my honest opinion - hence why I went and downloaded the full program from Spotify.com.

By the way, I have been paying for a Spotify Premium membership for a few months now, so I feel like I'm entitled to program functionality that's on par with other popular music services, such as Groove Music (which is fully integrated with Cortana on Windows 10). I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Now, having said all that, I'll be perfectly happy to listen to any useful, non-generic, auto-response **bleep**. (Read: I will gladly listen to pretty much anything that isn't spam or so dreadfully generic as to make one wonder whether the reply is even supposed to be aimed at answering this issue.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may we all be able to use Cortana to control Spotify in the not-too-distant future!!

Sincerely,

nicksws007

~Nick Stone~
SUGGESTED POSTS