Still no Oasis on UK Spotify

Still no Oasis on UK Spotify

spac3cow6oy
Regular

Back in July we were told that Oasis would appearing on the UK Spotify "very soon" and yet they're still absent. Any news? 

7 Replies

Re: Still no Oasis on UK Spotify

Patricia
Spotify Legend

Hi @spac3cow6oy 

As far as I'm aware this is still relevant. We'd love them on the service too, it's just not possible at the minute. Where did you hear about that?

Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend

I believe that was a press release from Ignition.

spac3cow6oy
Regular

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Spotify had said Oasis would be soon available. As jwylot says, it was announced by Ignition. Here's a link to the details: 

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/71241

It's just annoying that Oasis is already on Spotify, just not in their home country. :(

Patricia
Spotify Legend

I know it's annoying, we'd love to have them in the UK too. If we hear anything, we'll let you guys know.

spac3cow6oy
Regular

I appreciate that. I'm impressed with Spotify's level of customer service. I recently moved from Sony Music Unlimited because of their lack of customer support and it's clear I made the right decision. :)

thomuk2006
Regular

Yeah, so strange they kind of announced they would be on spotify soon and then nothing????

jwd2017
Gig Goer
Would love to see Oasis on Spotify, strange that they have a license to play the music elsewhere in the world but not UK. Having their back catalogue would plug one of the very few holes in Spotify's collection :)
SUGGESTED POSTS