TBT....The Matrix (1999) Soundtrack

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Do you remember?

Follow the white Rabbit...

Wake Up Neo

The Matrix has you

You want to know what the Matrix is?

Have you ever had the feeling that the world around you isn’t real.

I can and this movie was epic at least for me, didn’t know anything about it and was a shocking experience back in that days….know I just ask myself from time to time if we’re not already living in a kind of Matrix.

This movie brought us some many things like the The Bullet Time and some scenes like Morpheus explain the Matrix  or some of his quotes like:

• Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
  • What is realHow do you define real?If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
  • Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowingthe path, and walking the path.
  • I'm trying to freeyour mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
  • Have you ever had a dream Neo, that you were so sure was real?What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real world?
  • Stop tryingto hit me and hit me!
  • Welcome…to the desert of the real.
  • Don't think you are, knowyou are.

And Neo…. the best for the end ….Final Scene From The Matrix

• knowyou're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

spotify:album:5BofYSCt13mhMt4WkIJr7O

JpgchiefRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS