Thankyou and Goodbye

Thankyou and Goodbye

hoddo1

Since the changes to spotify i won't be using you anymore sad loss guess i'll go back to listening to the radio and buying the ocassional CD £120 a year is out of the question.

I guess music piracy is going to go on forever!

6 Replies

Re: Thankyou and Goodbye

Spotify
Spotify
Hoddo1 - What changes have you been concerned about? We'd love to help out if we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Maetco
Roadie

Stupify
Community Legend

That Facebook part is annoying me as well. People in my family can't sign up because of the Facebook requirement.

Do you have any kinds of plans to stop requiring a Facebook account from new users? If your deal with Facebook has a time limit on it I want to know about it. If it's permanent I'm going to cancel my subscription soon. The only reason I'm still here is that Rdio is not available for us - apparently they don't require a Facebook account to sign up.

Rocklobsta

I'm ending my subscription to Spotify

I just switched over from an account in Holland to a US account. As I iistened to my wonderful collection of Sibelius this morning, I got this blaring ad for a rap group, then another and another, something thta had not happened before. I've had it! Too bad Spotify, it was a great idea and I know you put a lot of work into the whole thing. But ads won't work for me.

user-removed
Not applicable

Why not to buy paid service if you like it. No ads at all. Subscripption fee starting from 5 € Unlimited, also 10 € Premium, isn't so much for music you like.

Premium user since 2010 December, soon for 2 year.

Cheers.

Highlighted

Rocklobsta

I had transferred over and given my cc number but apparently the new subscription didn't take effect. I had to go back and specify the cc again and then subscribe again. I was too hasty.

SUGGESTED POSTS