This one's called EPIC Tunes

This one's called EPIC Tunes

ChrisH
Casual Listener

Hi all,

Im trying to create great playlists of about 20 tracks like you did on mixtapes back in the day. This is the first installment of my EPIC tunes (i.e. epic and emotionally uplifting tunes (this is not always necessarily reflected by the song lyrics :-) )

Epic tunes

Hope you like it

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: This one's called EPIC Tunes - Spotify Node / URI doesnt appear to work

ChrisH
Casual Listener

Hi,

I posted the previous playlist by simply copying the Spotify URI, but it doesnt seem to work. Does it work for anyone? Or does anyone know why it might not be working?

Thanks for the help

Richard
Roadie
Hey ChrisH, I've edited your post so the link will work now. I'm not sure what the problem was before, the link just got corrupted a bit.

I like the playlist - some really great artists in there. And a few I hadn't heard before.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

ChrisH
Casual Listener

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for your help and Im pleased that you liked the playlist

Chris H.

Music Notifications App & Subscriber info

ChrisH
Casual Listener

Hi Richard,

I ve got a question regarding the Music Notifications App that you included as a link in your email.

Im using the App but have noticed that when the App has informed me of new people who have subscribed to one of my playlists, I cant actually see this updated on the subscriber list of that particular playlist in my Spotify profile?

I ve actually had this before when Ive received Spotify email notifications of people subscribing to one of my playlists but then these people not showing up on the subscriber list of that playlist on my profile.

Any idea what is happening / going wrong?

Thanks for your help

Chris

Re: Music Notifications App & Subscriber info

Richard
Roadie

We think that the playlist subscriber numbers might be a little slow in updating at the moment, as we've sent a few other users reporting this as well. Give it a little while, and it should show up correctly.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
SUGGESTED POSTS