Throw Back Thursday Question

Highlighted

Throw Back Thursday Question

Helenm
Regular

Hi, I am a newbie

I have been a member of spotify for a long time but have not until today used the forum!

I have a question:  A few weeks back on thro back thursday, ot was an all girl mix, it was fabulous but it is not in my library even though I follow TBF can anyone help me with this problem.

I did contact spotify and was advised to contact the community as  you are all so helpful.

with kind regards

helen

5 Replies

Re: Throw Back Thursday Question

CourtneyM17
Composer

What do you mean? Are you looking for a specific song? Can you remember anything about it that could help us figure out the song?

Helenm
Regular

Hi Courtney

Thank you so much for replying!

I am looking for the playlist played on that Thursday, it was fabulous.  I stayed in my library for a couple of days went to play it again and was gone.

If was an all female Thursday I think it started with a Beyonce number must be at leaset 4 weeks or more back.  I couldnt have deleted it it simply disappeared, it was way to good to disappear.

All I can recal is that it had written under the playlist an "all girl or woman"

I did contact spotify and they told me to contact the community as you all are so knowledgeable and might be able to help me.

I have spent hours looking to no avail and havew now written to the community.

kind regards

Helen

Helenm
Regular

Hi Courtney

I remembered anothery song in the list Toxic britany spears, gwen swfani, rhianna,

of course there were loads more but just cabt recall them sorry

thanks

helen

CourtneyM17
Composer

hmm was the playlist created by Spotify? Because if so, all of the playlists they make change up every week. So that's why it wouldn't be the same and as far as I know you can't really get the old playlist back unless you recreate the same playlist on your own profile.

Helenm
Regular

Hey Courtney

thank you so much for your reply, in future I will copy the playlist so it doesnt disappear.

although other lists I am following are still in my lists?

small problem in the great scheme of life.

thanks again

HH

SUGGESTED POSTS