To All EDM, Trap, and house music artists!

Highlighted

To All EDM, Trap, and house music artists!

cedriclacruzz
Regular

I would like to start a thread that allows all music producers who create EDM, Trap, Future Bass, Dubstep and House music gain more exposure.

To ensure this thread won't get abused for self promotion I would like to add a few rules:

• You should give feedback about a track in this thread by replying to the post. Feedback like: Nice, cool and dope doesn't count. Tell the artist something constructive about their music!
  • You are only allowed to add one song after giving feedback (NO PLAYLIST OR MULTIPLE SONGS).
  • Your song must be related to EDM, Trap, Future Bass, Dubstep and House music.
  • I want to ask everyone to ignore and not respond to people who haven't taken the effort to give feedback to other artists.
  • Spotify links ONLY

I will start first and will keep en eye on this thread to give as much feedback as I could possibly can on all other songs posted in this thread.

spotify:track:3ARJCRdoby8EeCesKWw8AJ

5 Replies

Re: To All EDM, Trap, and house music artists!

jRiZzz
Gig Goer

Very nice, high energetic will definetly get the dance floor moving. I dig it! Those syths are amazing <3 Well done  

https://open.spotify.com/track/5ipB0RRuty84DJsbB9MErb

cedriclacruzz
Regular

Like the vocals in the breakdown, super catchy. That future bass drop is sweet too, especially when you add the variety on 1:24. My only criticism is that I would make the first drop a bit shorter because it will make your listeners more excited waiting for the second drop. Overal I think you did a great job when it comes to 'feel bad' 🔥🔥

GuttyDozen
Roadie

Yoo Buss It is hype af man! I don't reaally know what feedback to give other than that! hahah

https://open.spotify.com/track/25pX4yAO3oJrJZxzCeY3lx?si=pul2PxcSRiGSQI84bfb03g

cedriclacruzz
Regular

**bleep**, the drums are on point and I love the sounds used in your drop. I could be wrong big I'm guessing you've used Serum or Massive to make the growling basslines? I think that you've gone out of the box but not too much, just enough to have your own sound and that's good! I saved your tune "Shadow" so I can turn it up in the car when I'm in the mood. 😄

GuttyDozen
Roadie

Hey thanks man! :) Yeah the basses are Serum! I think I should have saturated more and gave them some more width in hindsight!

SUGGESTED POSTS