Top 50 scrobbles

Top 50 scrobbles

wingshq
Community Legend

Im a music fanatic relative new to Spotify. I started scrobbling to last.FM on 20th November 2016 and im fascinated of the statistics it gives me.

I looked at my Top 50 scrobbles and cause i have a very wide taste of music it looked like a very funny and cool playlist. So i clicked together the song, listened to it and i thought this could be cool for anyone with a wide taste a cool listening experience too.

My taste includes Pop, Electronica, Rock, Singer/Songwriter, all kinds of Indie Music, Oldies and even Blues and Jazz.

I plan to update this list every week if some songs jump into the top 50. So here it is:

spotify:user:wingshq:playlist:7iB66ExCgjkcTvd7MxwbMl

Also, feel free to listen my other more genre specific playlists.

4 Replies

Re: Top 50 scrobbles

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Nice idea @wingshq

You can share it in Playlist Exchange as well 

Recently I started to use Last.fm too, so I`ve created similar topic: Scrobble of the day, you might be interested to share your daily scrobbles there : )

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

wingshq
Community Legend

Thanks Martin!

Actually, that thread led me to this idea, cause its very rare i listen to the same song twice a day i thought its also interesting what people listened to the most all time.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Thats good, actually I don`t always listen to a track multiple times a day too, but when I do, I can`t stop myself from repeating it xD

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

wingshq
Community Legend

udated with new entries and new order. 9 new songs in my top 50 this week

SUGGESTED POSTS