Trying to find "Lets go to a place I know" song

Trying to find "Lets go to a place I know" song

Eerekai
Casual Listener

Ello there!

I heard this track while in Walgreens the other day. Not sure who it is by or what the track name is for that matter.

- Male Vocals

- Upbeat

- Could be lumped together with Plain White Ts and The Starting Line

Lyrics I THINK I know

Let's go to a place I know

Where the partys the size of the town and...

No one ever gets tired

No one ever gets bored

Let's go to a place I know

And I swear you won't wanna go home again

6 Replies

Re: Trying to find "Lets go to a place I know" song

panterababe90
Casual Listener
I have been actually looking for the same song.
Other lyrics that I can get is I was gonna leave it all behind
Save it for the rest of my life

I hope this helps. I hope you help me find this song.

SugarNSpicePixi
Gig Goer

Did you try looking it up on Google? I will sometimes just type in a lyric and write "lyrics" and find the song that way. 

SugarNSpicePixi
Gig Goer

Down at Rose's Body Shop" by OC Hammer and the South Irvine Boys. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/irvine-ky/TD2KCOLVKPSH2DEHE

SugarNSpicePixi
Gig Goer

I don't think they have it on Spotify, yet though. At least, I haven't found it, yet. 

Eerekai
Casual Listener

Down at Rose's Body Shop" by OC Hammer and the South Irvine Boys. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/irvine-ky/TD2KCOLVKPSH2DEHE

So I saw that, and noticed the other supposed artist's and track names listed. I'm gonna agree with the other post on the page that says that's not 100% accurate.

Highlighted

KMM17500

I heard the same song at my local Kroger multiple times and wanted to know the name of the song, too. I contacted the company that provides Kroger and Walgreens with their music and they were able to track it for me!!

It's called "Let's go to a place I know" by Jack Miz. Unfortunately, since he's not a very well known artist and seems to have stopped making music, all of his songs aren't online, including the one we're looking for, but if you look up his other music it is definitely the voice of the guy who sings the song!   (Especially if you look up the song "Let Go Tonight"). One of his albums is also available on Spotify. 

Hopefully we'll be able to download the entire song one day! But at least this is a start!

SUGGESTED POSTS