Underworld have dissapeared!

3 people liked this

Underworld have dissapeared!

patty_1690
Regular

Noticed yesterday that all Underworld albums have gone from Spotify.  BAD news for me!!

Quick google search brought nothing; anyone got the inside track on what's going on here?

15 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Underworld have dissapeared!

sky04
Casual Listener

Very, very bad news for me. I'm strongly inclined to find a new streaming platform over this.

1 person liked this

patty_1690
Regular

They've released albums over a few different record labels so seem unlikely to be the cause.  Really bizarre how the albums have been there for years and now completely wiped.

Spotify should leave some sort of explanation when this happens.  Be as vague as they like for legal reason, but just tell us something!

1 person liked this

Blaze_Ventura
Regular

Yep I found the same, was only listening to them on Sunday and come Tuesday everything had gone.

Would be nice if Spotify could tell us why and if the albums are coming back.

Sad times.

Joe
Community Legend

Spotify don't remove music, publishers do. Check the FAQ for more information.

soundon
Music Fan

Oh, no! This is terrible, what happened?

Only "Oblivion with Bells" left.

bk9996666
Casual Listener

Yeah too bad oblivion with bells is the only one left. That record sucks.  I'm missing underworld.

Also another song I like a lot "Daisy Chain 4 Satan" by My Life with the thrill kill kult is gone too along with their catalog. 

Spotify should have more transparency, publish when they're having negotiations with record companies or when they've lost contracts.

patty_1690
Regular

Oblivion with bells isn't even there on my version in the UK.  What country are you in?

Oh, and OWB does NOT suck! :)

bk9996666
Casual Listener

I'm an old man, I like my underworld loving skyscrapers and everything everything everything, 8 ball.  It wasn't OWB (I'm borderline on that record. It's got some good points) I see I mean the other one I don't like. Barking.

bk9996666
Casual Listener

Ok yeah so in the US and A we have OWB and Barking. 

SUGGESTED POSTS