Unknown artists (and people who listen to unknown artists), please read this!

Highlighted

Unknown artists (and people who listen to unknown artists), please read this!

Regular

So recently I was on an artist's profile on Spotify and on the profile I saw a message from Spotify saying something like "Listen to more songs of this artist to get their hits up" (I am paraphrasing SO much, but it was basically saying something about how the artist has a small following, and Spotify was encouraging me to listen to their songs so they could become more popular!) 

*** If anyone has a screenshot of that message, I would love to see it so that I know I didn't like dream that or something AHAHAHA ***

Anyway, I forgot which artist that was but I still found that message really interesting! I want to see that message again so I can stream songs from lesser known artists 🙂 

So if you're a relatively small artist and would like someone to stream your music, do drop your profile below!!

44 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unknown artists (and people who listen to unknown artists), please read this!

Music Fan
Highlighted

Re: Unknown artists (and people who listen to unknown artists), please read this!

Regular
I just listened to it! If you sang this, then lemme say you have a wonderful voice!! I absolutely loved the mini guitar solo at the 2:04 mark!!! It made me want to close my eyes and just sway. It was really good, dude I hope you produce more music! 🙂
Highlighted

Composer

Nice work. That's really good 👍

Highlighted

Hey there @mitsurikanroji - that's a lovely idea!

What's one of your favorite lesser known artists?

I'd easily pick spotify:artist:0g6PJw04eyN85JxQAGGdF4 as mine. I came across his track Haha spotify:track:3VjdSCKpqA756SkNPG2Fq2 accidentally and the bright cover colors drew me in - listening to it I became kinda obsessed and have been listening to all their tracks 😄

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Gig Goer

I see the tags correspond exactly to this artist, there's some chance you'll like :

https://open.spotify.com/track/5jI5Ds2M0ZorhKBjPaEJA9

Plus the whole album is available too :

https://open.spotify.com/album/5karWiuo56tsoXxcYu6Rxk

Highlighted

Composer
Highlighted

Regular
Damn what a viibe
Highlighted

Regular
I can hear the Dream State in a video game montage , nice drop
Highlighted

Regular

Something different than the previous posts but my song might be interesting 😄

I am always experimenting with my sound 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7Apcq9wL2b4WlMeKdShk5x?si=2U62fiEDQQyJUtT2_Gd1Qw

SUGGESTED POSTS