Vanya (Ti-Mo Remix Edit)

Vanya (Ti-Mo Remix Edit)

user-removed
Not applicable

maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone in this club.

Please enjoy this stuff. Just arrived to Spotify.

Many thanks.

4 Replies

Re: Vanya (Ti-Mo Remix Edit)

Fred
Community Legend
Hi,
since I'm still learning the ways of the forum I'd appreciate if you, as a super user, would explain why this belongs in the off-topic section and not in the Music chat section.
In most other forums I've noticed that if there's an on-topic space for posts, users are encouraged to use the designated space as opposed to using the off-topic space. Just as a clarification to me as a "normal" user. 😊
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

user-removed
Not applicable

It's Spotify Meredith transfered DJ Gollum Remix Edit topic here. So I believe it is right place.

many thanks for support in music.

Fred
Community Legend
Hi again.
Ok, so I'm admittedly a bit slow of understanding, but as far as I can see, the Dj Gollum remix edit topic was a rant about Rdio, not spotify related music, so it would clearly belong in off topic. Your new post is all about music within spotify itself, which as I understand it ought to be in Music chat and not in off-topic. I just want to understand how the board works and how stringent the rules are. In most forums I prefer the off-topic section evenif there's a specific section for my topic. Just wan't to know if that's ok in this forum.
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I transfered these into music forums. Hope u like it here.

Please if u have any questions, let me know, I do my best to satisfy you in these forums. If you can't find answer for problem, write me, will try to find one.

Many thanks and hope you like Vanya (Ti-Mo remix Edit). I listen it a lot, I like bass. Bass is life.

And a little story to end.

Actually when this community started these was music forums area by genre. It was so inactive, so staff merged these into off-topic. Before time staff choosed to open music chat again, but without genre forums. You can still find many music topics (old one at least) that are still off-topic. If u find any them, please write me, I transfer over when time.

Have a lovely day.

SUGGESTED POSTS