Video Error "we're not able to play this video in your current location"

Video Error "we're not able to play this video in your current location"

lomtftl
Regular

My Rock This Playlist keeps stopping because it wants to play a video and then "we're not able to play this video in your current location" Then No Music Please take the videos out of your Playlists The whole idea is to steam music continuously without commercial interruption. but this is really bad Keep the videos all together and then make a video playlist that is a much better idea and just videos that actually play. Music is always and should be a separate playlist

3 Replies

Re: Video Error "we're not able to play this video in your current location"

Erika
Roadie

Hey @lomtftl and welcome to our Community!

Can you let us know the operating system and Spotify version you're running? Also, it's not ideal, but the exact steps here should help out: https://support.spotify.com/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/.

Keep us posted. 

shaibn

I also have this issue. Using Windows 10. Version 1.0.65.320.gac7a8e02 Premium.

I tried to uninstall and download again and re-install but still same issue. I'm in the US. My account country is US. Why is this happening?

Highlighted

Kaishen

I'm having this same exact error. I'm trying to watch Green Day The Early Years, and keep getting this. Same with the Rock This video series; It played the first two vids, then started throwing the error and wouldn't play anymore. I've already done a complete uninstall and reinstall, rebooted my computer, checked all the hardware and software firewalls, and rebooted all our network equipment.

Spotify Desktop version: 1.0.66.478.g1296534d Premium, have been for a LONG time.

Windows 10 Pro version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1770)

I'm a Systems and Network Admin and Engineer, so you can speak tech-nerd to me and I'll understand perfectly. xD

Rawr an stuff.
97e4df59767b20ee21d689a180d5c599[1].png
SUGGESTED POSTS