Edit: This app has been unpublished until an agreement can be reached to provide this app.
Last year I released a free Android app called Wakeify which allows you to select Spotify songs to wake up to. The biggest request has been for playlist support so that you can select a playlist to play for an alarm. I have therefore released a new Android app called Wakeify for Playlists which does just that!
It has the following features:
- Plays songs from a selected playlist in a random order.
- Create multiple alarms with different playlists.
- Set the duration of the snooze function.
- Set the days of the week for which an alarm will sound.
- Set the desired volume of an alarm.
- Set a time in minutes and seconds for the volume to increase from zero.
- The system alarm will be played if there is a connection problem with Spotify.
- No advertisements.
- It doesn't require a Spotify installation on the device.