Weekly Discovery Playlist

Weekly Discovery Playlist

spiritofradio
Community Legend

I just came across the new Weekly Discovery Playlist I saw announced yesterday. I was surprised at how soon after the annoucement this appeared, since things announced months ago such as podcasts etc have yet to appear. On the whole the playlist I got had some good stuff in it. Here it is, feel free to follow it

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/5JCopjPlTnBziTBWBADel3

5 Replies

Re: Weekly Discovery Playlist

Amarro
Community Legend

Hello :)

well the communtiy rock stars and staff have this feature for a while now :D. so the spotify team had to unblock this for all other poeple which should be done with a few clicks :D. 

and

thanks for submitting your playlist :)

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

arrrrrrrrrr

Hi... I've had spotify premium for over a year now. Why isn't my discovery weekly playlist showing up? is there a setting I have to change on my end?

Winewalker

I love the idea of the Discover Weekly playlist, and it's pretty spot on.

The only issue I have is that I listen to my "Mellow Yellow" playlist during bed every night. I do love some nice acoustic folk/indie music during bed time, my daytime listening is a little different.

Because of the amount of time spent listening to acoustic, I have found that it heavily dictates what my Discover Weekly playlist chooses for me. It's nearly all acoustic. Although I have found some great new tunes to add to my bedtime playlist, I am not finding much new to use for work.

My Discover Weekly Playlist by Spotify

Spanglemaker
Roadie

Looks like the Spotify algorythm is getting better when suggesting songs. The new Discover Weekly playlist that automatically loaded into my spotify seems to list a lot of great suggestions? 

spotify:user:spotifydiscover:playlist:6W9hUaVZZ3R4F2WcXLJgUs

finnaqua
Roadie

Hi,

Since today (31/07/2015) I have the weekly discover playlist on my iPad. I believe that this feature is also availlable for everyone.

SUGGESTED POSTS