Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What are your top tracks?

What are your top tracks?

Which songs do you listen to the most?

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
12 Replies

That depends, if we are talking about short-term or long-term listenings.

I've noticed those with the all-time highest amount of plays are mostly from years ago when I had a more limited music library. I just replayed the few I loved a lot.

Currently I have been captivated by Tid and Steven Wilson, examples:
spotify:track:0BWpZkcQsKK3e3hiUHglbk:small
spotify:track:2Be2FRwYOryoBs15fWt9FK:small

Alix Perez and Amon Tobin are both caressing me a lot for a long period of time already. :') Two examples from both:
spotify:track:5qCu4qgbfF0781HAYBNd2z:small

spotify:track:7z0xnKeu8OBjdu2D36MMpY:small

spotify:track:43vBuonU6UgCHd92VSz52z:small

spotify:track:0PZfpF9IPCOe8Tly6OSMTc:small

Nothing too academic, just me swooning over the awesome sounds, beautiful melodies and atmospheres, and that low-end (especially when it comes to Alix Perez). ๐Ÿ™‚

I have last.fm account that gives pretty good answers as well.

SebastySpotify Star

Cool! I'll try listening to some of your top tracks, even though our compatability on Last.fm is "Very Low" lol; I think it's good to try listening to different genres outside of one's typical musical scope.

I've only had my Last.fm account for about 10 months (since Dec 27th 2018), so my scrobbling data is fairly recent, but I think it's interesting to see what I've been playing most this year. Here are my top tracks so far:

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 11.20.04 AM.png

AdamDamSpotify Star

O, we actually follow each other there! :')

And yes, true. It's for that reason I also explore the playlists of some of my music-enthusiastic friends. Extra points if they happen to have last.fm accounts too!

I also love looking at my past listenings. Sometimes I just check when I found this or that tune and if that caught me on the time of discovery. Usually when this happens, there is an explosion of listenings on that track on that and the following couple of days. ๐Ÿ˜„

You listen to lovely music! "Eternal Wheel" by Ozric Tentangles is good and I also really liked "Reality Fades" by Weedpecker.

My musical scope is mainly odd electronic music. : )

SebastySpotify Star

Yeah, Last.fm is a lot of fun! Sometimes I temporarily change my Top Artists, Top Albums, and Top Tracks to just the Last 7, 30, 90, or 180 days to see what music Iโ€™ve been listening to more recently, and then I can tell what I used to listen to more several months ago. In doing so I also sometimes find that Iโ€™ve been neglecting listening to an artist lately, and then I re-listen to them more to see if I still enjoy their music as much as I did when I was just discovering them (usually the case, but not always).

Thanks, you listen to good music as well, and itโ€™s cool that we have some overlap, however disparate our typical musical scopes. I liked โ€œAurora Surrealis,โ€ by Tid, as well as โ€œEl Wraithโ€ by Amon Tobin; and I recognized Steven Wilson from his work with Porcupine Tree, which Iโ€™ve listened to in the past.

I donโ€™t usually listen to electronic music other than psychedelic ambient (โ€œpsybientโ€) artists and Boards of Canada, so Iโ€™ll probably check out your Last.fm for more recommendations. My musical scope tends to lean towards psychedelic rock and โ€œstoner rockโ€ lol

AdamDamSpotify Star

@AdamDam 

What's your last.fm username?

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi osornios, my last.fm username is TreyAnastasio89. Here's the link to my profile: https://www.last.fm/user/TreyAnastasio89

Do you have a last.fm as well?

AdamDamSpotify Star

I do. I've just started following you.

Very interesting collection of music you got there ๐Ÿ™‚

osorniosSpotify Star

Hey @AdamDam 

these are my top tracks for the last 4 weeks

Tracks                      4 weeks                                                 
Kids In Love Jay Putty
Liar Camila Cabello
Ballin Flossin Chance the Rapper
Shameless Camila Cabello
Graveyard Halsey
Waiting For The Sun Bars and Melody
Hope For The Underrated Youth YUNGBLUD
Hollywood Lewis Capaldi
Hypersonic Missiles Sam Fender
Seรฑorita Shawn Mendes , Camila Cabello

Aquรญ le dejo una canciรณn que hice y estoy orgulloso de compartirla con Usted. https://open.spotify.com/track/6eh3VY2Yai09dAPsdHdDZc?si=N3tBB3vcQ8WZwx0v9BIjOg

I'm obsessed with M.A.T.T, he has 7k followers on Spotify now and I like to listen to his music when I'm driving or when I'm at the gym because it's a hip-hop/rap vibe. He should def get some more love! 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0soBr8Eat2hYdypksbPeEc?si=Wc46rFMtTOyni42_MLfoxw

Suggested posts