What have happened with Enya's Watermark album? Will it be available again shortly?

What have happened with Enya's Watermark album? Will it be available again shortly?

NeilParsons
Casual Listener

I'm wondering why "Watermark" album has been removed from Spotify library recently. There are only three tracks added from the compilation "Themes From Calmi Cuori Appasionati" plus two bonus tracks, but the rest of the album appears now to me as not available in my country (Spain). I still don't understand it...

Enya – Watermark

I know that "The Celts" is the best album of Enya and "Watermark" even likes me, but not too much. I want this album again available in a next future.

I don't like how albums playlists are diminishing or being removed from time to time. If this is the trending way in Spotify, I'll be considering my continuity with Spotify application.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: What have happened with Enya's Watermark album? Will it be available again shortly?

Peter__
Community Legend

Just had a look, it appears that album you linked to is only available in the US. 

Spotify will always try to get content back again, so hopefully it will reappear again at some point soon! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS