What is your favorite music genre and why?

What is your favorite music genre and why?

Gig Goer

Hello Spotify Community!

I'm a new user so I guess this is how I introduce myself, I call myself Amlaith here and it's been my nickname on most websites I used. I can listen to pretty much everything but I prefer rock music above all else. When I talk about rock music I talk about almost all the sub-genres aswell.

Udklip.PNG

This is a picture from one of my many playlist, to give you guys a pretty good idea about what I'm listening to at the moment.

I prefer rock because I think it's the most intresting genre and that it has alot more to it than most other genres.

What do you guys like and why? 

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: What is your favorite music genre and why?

Roadie

Man that's a tough one. That's like asking what my favorite band or song is, I have a ton of them.

I'd say my top two genres right now are Classic Rock and Jazz. .. I grew up listening to the older bands on my mom's radio in her car and now that's pretty much the only type of music I listen to.

I love Jazz because sometimes you just need to lay back a chill a bit, Jazz helps me settle down and most of the time it helps me concentrate on what I'm doing.

Cheers 🙂

Princess Autumn Starlight
Highlighted

Gig Goer

I have the same feeling with classical music, it's perfect for studies because I don't have any lyrics that will distract me from my studies.

I would not be able to mention all of my favorite bands and songs aswell haha.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I've never met anyone that can answer this question yet, and that includes myself. Your title should have been "what are your favorite genres." My tastes are way too wide and eclectic to just pick one. 🙂

It really depends on my mood. Some days it's club/house, other days it's easy listening, other days it's jazz.. But one thing that is NOT on my favorite genre list is heavy metal and hard core rap.

Highlighted

Gig Goer

And those are some of my favorite genres! I must admit I have very critical about rap and pop music but I agree with you, it's a hard question to reply.

SUGGESTED POSTS