What music sums up Spring for you?

What music sums up Spring for you?

Jim
Spotify Legend

What's up everybody!

As I sit here and tap away at my keyboard, I'm finding myself staring outside at a wonderful site.

The clouds have parted leaving a gleeming blue sky. A warm glowing sun hovers over a picturesc scene of trees with the backdrop of one of Britains most beautiful cities. The temprature outside has finally reached a point where you don't have to grab a jacket before heading outside. Spring is finally arrived, and it is glorious.

I don't believe Spring has the appreciation that it deserves. It's that weird in-between month where it's not quite hot enough for Summer, but still too warm to be Winter. However, the scene before me is really inspiring me to get into that pre-Summer mood. 

Getting lost in your thoughts on a beach. Having that 3rd coffee outside to make sure you start the day just right. Spring is the time to plan Summer and to set you in the right mood for the rest of the year.

I want to know what pre-Summer means to you. The tracks you play while you're getting lost in that forest walk? The soundtrack that gets you in the mood for planning your Summer vacations. 

I'll start - For me, it's all about the Swagger 😉

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/3Jc8HfVTh42IUurQzon0RG

2 Replies

Re: What music sums up Spring for you?

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Ooh this is a good one... Here are some of mine :)

spotify:track:5fIq2ovEhDIyV5Hx1epC4cspotify:track:2GiJYvgVaD2HtM8GqD9EgQspotify:track:27rSEMh30XdxOgQX7AKSaMspotify:track:1UqhkbzB1kuFwt2iy4h29Q

JacobRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: What music sums up Spring for you?

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13
This song fits perfectly.

https://open.spotify.com/track/45yEy5WJywhJ3sDI28ajTm?context=spotify%3Ainternal%3Acollection%3Atrac...
rossi1911Rock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS