What's the best way to provide feedback on truncated tracks?

What's the best way to provide feedback on truncated tracks?

cthart
Regular

During my "lifetime" of listening to Spotify (thanks!) I've discovered several truncated tracks on various different "CD"s. What is the best way to submit these for review?

Thanks,

Colin

2 Replies

Re: What's the best way to provide feedback on truncated tracks?

gareth8
Roadie

You can submit errors for review here: Submit metadata errors to the Community Team

Highlighted

Re: What's the best way to provide feedback on truncated tracks?

unforgettableid

cthart, I'm not sure your instructions were correct, though you meant well.  You linked to a form for reporting wrong metadata.  It sounds like Colin wants to report truncated audio data, not truncated metadata.

Colin, thanks for your post!  You haven't said where you're located.  Because you're writing in English, I'll assume you're probably in the US, and will give you US-specific instructions.  So, please:

*  Go to https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ -- which is Spotify's "contact us" page designed for American users.

*  Click "I want to report a broken song or wrong song information".

*  You'll be presented with two choices.

*  Don't click "How do I report broken tracks or albums?"  (Clicking there would take you to a confusing article containing links which don't quite work.)

*  Instead, click the "I still need help" button near the bottom of the page.

*  You'll see a blank form which was made specially for the reporting of broken tracks.  The form will tell you how to find out the track's Spotify URI.

*  Fill in the form and click "Send Question".

SUGGESTED POSTS