What’s your favourite all time movie soundtrack?

Re: What’s your favourite all time movie soundtrack?

rupak
Casual Listener

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Shaft  (1971 )

Shaft is a 1971 American blaxploitation film directed by Gordon Parks, released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. An action film with elements of film noir,

The Shaft soundtrack album, recorded by Isaac Hayes, was also a success, winning a Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack Album for a Motion Picture

Crazy-Maisy
Roadie

I love the Tron: Legacy soundtrack (Spotify album linked below).I also love Howard Shore's LotR and Hobbit soundtracks overall, and specifically Lord of the Rings: Return of the King by Howard Shore; and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug by Howard Shore. (Those Howard Shore movie soundtracks are not all metadata'd appropriately, so I can't listen to most of it here on Spotify [last.fm nightmare] Sad.)

drlincoln
Casual Listener

Hey,

Thanks for the kudos...

If you're into soundtracks, try Manhunter. IMO, no soundtrack is perfect but I like this one a lot. I can give more sugestions if you like.

user-removed
Not applicable

The Wall ( 1982 )-( Pink Floyd )

The Wall is a 1982 British live-action/animated musical film directed by Alan Parker based on the 1979 Pink Floyd album.The Wall about a confined rocker who's driven into insanity and constructs a wall to be protected from the world around him. The screenplay was written by Pink Floyd vocalist and bassist Roger Waters. The film is highly metaphorical and is rich in symbolic imagery and sound. It features very little dialogue and is mainly driven by the music of Pink Floyd.

memi

"Yes!" gets me every time.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Control ( 2007 )

Control is a 2007 British-American biographical film about the life of Ian Curtis, singer of the late-1970's English post-punk band Joy Division. It is the first feature film directed by Anton Corbijn, who had worked with Joy Division as a photographer.

mendomaid
Roadie

I can not find it on Spotify (or anywhere else for that mater), but my favorite is the soundtrack to the animated classic The Last Unicorn.  The whole soundtrack was done by the band America ("Horse With No Name"), and is a beautiful album begining to end.  If anyone knows where to find it in any format please let me know!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Kill Bill Vol.1 Original Soundtrack ( 2003 )

Kill Bill Volume 1 is a 2003 American martial arts action film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. 

eElizalde86
Community Legend

im surprised no one has shared this one: 

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

SUGGESTED POSTS