What’s your favourite all time movie soundtrack?

Re: What’s your favourite all time movie soundtrack?

middo39
Roadie

Bonsoir

Alors pour moi c'est la bande son du film performance sorti en 1970

DudzBudz
Casual Listener

Too many to choose from to name a favorite of all time. My favorite soundtrack of 2014 wasn't a movie but, rather from the show on HBO The Leftovers done by the wonderful Max Richter. Awesome to relax, study or reflect to.

First fresh paint. diov eth retne.png

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Pulp Fiction ( 1994 )

Pulp Fiction is a 1994 American black comedy crime film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, from a story by Tarantino and Roger Avary. The film is known for its eclectic dialogue, ironic mix of humor and violence, nonlinear storyline, and a host of cinematic allusions and pop culture reference

No film score was composed for Pulp Fiction; Quentin Tarantino instead used an eclectic assortment of surf music, rock and roll, soul, and pop songs. Di ck Dale's rendition of "Misirlou" plays during the opening credits

Some excerpts from the film.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello

Dazed and Confused ( 1993 )

Dazed and Confused is a 1993 coming of age comedy film written and directed by Richard Linklater. The film features a large ensemble cast of actors who would later become stars, including Matthew McConaughey, Jason London, Ben Affleck, Milla Jovovich, Cole Hauser, Parker Posey, Adam Goldberg, Joey Lauren Adams, Nicky Katt, and Rory Cochrane. The plot follows various groups of Texas teenagers during the last day of school in the summer of 1976.

The soundtrack for the film was released on September 28, 1993 by The Medicine Label. The songs "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan, "Hey Baby" by Ted Nugent, and "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith were also included in the film, but not on the commercial soundtracks.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Not Another Teen Movie ( 2001 )

Not Another Teen Movie is a 2001 American teen comedy film directed by Joel Gallen, released on December 14, 2001 by Columbia Pictures. It is a parody of teen movies which had accumulated in Hollywood over the decades preceding its release.

The soundtrack for the film features metal, punk and rock artists from the 1990s and 2000s, mostly covering songs from the 1980s, and this CD was released by Maverick Records in 2001.

""

mcleanz
Casual Listener

Forrest Gump is a classic.

Chef is a great movie with a nice soundtrack too!

https://open.spotify.com/album/2HqVuqQRGNkBIwCmpzAh8c

aznfoo
Community Legend

This song always hits me right in the feels. https://open.spotify.com/track/5uXXHbXfoebEI6qqiIqOdl Star Wars Episode III was one of the most emotional Star Wars i've ever watched.

Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

eElizalde86
Community Legend

Yann Tiersen's Amelíe's Soundtrack it's just lovely and simply makes you feel like in France

not sure if someone else has shared it .. but what the heck!

https://open.spotify.com/album/1SGPxEJ71ZX2zK0tQ9jMGt

Enjoy! 

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Vanilla sky ( 2001 )

Vanilla Sky is a 2001 American science fiction thriller film directed, written and co-produced by Cameron Crowe. It is an English-language remake of Alejandro Amenábar's 1997 Spanish film Open Your Eyes, which was written by Amenábar and Mateo Gil, with Penélope Cruz reprising her role from the original movie. The movie is described as "an odd mixture of science fiction, romance and reality warp"

( Wikipedia )

""

user-removed
Not applicable

Theme from Taxi Driver - Bernard Herrman

Taxi Driver OST.jpg

https://play.spotify.com/album/0Su23YyUD0OyafVwOP22HP

SUGGESTED POSTS