Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What's your latest first listen?

What's your latest first listen?

My favourite thing about music is hearing something you love for the first time. It's magic!

How about we all share the latest song that's made us take a moment out to stop and enjoy it? Here's mine.

I've been a fan of Ween for years, but guess I didn't hear it at the right time. Excited to hear yours!

Updating this playlist with your tracks: Latest First Listen thread

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.
94 Replies

I first came across this song when I was playing Borderlands 2. Since then, I'm hooked!

~ Credo

If the information I provided was useful please hit the Untitled.png button, or the Untitled2.png button.

I just fixed it for you, hope that's ok. You need to paste the embed code into the html tab, not the Rich Text tab 🙂

Thank you, jwylot!

Oops, it won't happen again! 🙂

If the information I provided was useful please hit the Untitled.png button, or the Untitled2.png button.

Love Short Change Hero. Such a cool song.
dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Check out this new track!

Well, I've got a pretty obscure one today. This artist is new to me; just happened to hear it in a playlist I was following and really enjoyed the song.

dinomightSpotify Star

Actually, I have two to post today. I've been really impressed with Broods so far. Can't wait to hear a full album from them.

dinomightSpotify Star

Just came across the band San Fermin the other day and am really enjoying them. The lead single off their self-titled debut, Sonsick, is a standout track in my opinion. Methuselah is also really great. They remind me of The National meets Haim if that makes any sense. Give it a listen!

And Robbie, I think our taste in music must be extremely similar. Ween is amazing. The Mollusk probably ranks up there in one of my favorite albums of all time. I saw one of their last live performances at Lollapalooza in 2011 (I think) and will never forget it hahaha

Got sent this track today, really good:

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Great shout @user-removed I've been listening to San Fermin – Renaissance! quite a bit. Tried to catch them when I was in Chicago but the show was already sold out 😞 They were touring with these guys:

Loved this after the first listen:

So I've always been a fan of The Strokes, and Heart in a Cage is one of my favorite songs by them.

But then I just found a cover version by Chris Thile--mandolinist of The Punch Brothers--that absolutely blew me away on the first listen.

I caught these guys at Way Out West opening for Mac Demarco and I was blown away. 

Worth checking out: 

Suggested posts