Hi. Didn't find any similar topic here but very intrested. What's your current "most hated" track, which u HATE SO MUCH and want to run away when hearing it and can't suffer even a second of it? All genres and minority tastes welcome. regards.
The track that makes me want to run from the room screaming is Groove Is In The Heart by Deelite. I've hated it for many years so I'm not sure it meets with your definition of current but I've hated it in the past, present and, I'll go on hating it, into the future.
Usually I never listen music that I hate. If I listen something, that means I like it. I am not masochist :D
Anyway, to give an answer, what makes me run away and not listen is mostly : everything with autotune, everything abusing of vocoder, everything sounding like boys band, everything by Kanye West, everything like House Music starting always with the same beat... I will stop now, the list could be very long again :D :D
SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
you really made me laughing a lot!:DD and I fully understand what you mean by Deelite's song! :))) but what I find is that from hate to love is just one step! so who knows, in future it might be your favorite! :p
@Soundofus, but is there one special most hated track of all these you listed? :))
I have a top 10. These are the songs that I can't change the station fast enough on, if I hear them in a store or restaurant I feel the need to leave and if I should hear them all together, I will know that I am dead and banished to **bleep** for all of eternity.
10) 4 Non-Blondes - "What's Up?" What's goin' on? Not much. Just sitting in the deepest bowels of **bleep** listening to this nonsense.
9) Dave Matthews Band - "Ants Marching" Pure evil. I don't know what's worse...the creepy looking dude fumbling around on the violin or Dave's nauseating baritone voice. Are we sure he didn't have a part in the film "Silence of the Lambs"? Was he Jamie Gumm? "He wakes up in the morning...feeds Precious and then tells her to put the lotion in the basket". C'mon...
8) Crash Test Dummies - "Mmm mmm mmm" "Once there was a kid who got into an accident and couldn't come back to school"...he listened to this retarded bunch of drivel and drove himself off of a cliff. The girl who had the birthmarks all over her body was thankfully in the passenger seat. Too bad the moron singing this was in the studio recording at the time.
7) Europe - "The Final Countdown" The only thing more annoying than hair band metal is hair band metal with synthesizers. And the only thing more annoying than hair band metal with synthesizers is SWEDISH hair band metal with synthesizers. The final countdown starts with the number 666...and ends with this little slice of **bleep**.
6) Denise Williams - "Let's Hear It for the Boy" The boy's name must be Lucifer because every time this garbage hits my ears I want to invoke the Lord's name before frantically ripping the radio out of the wall socket.
5) Billy Ray Cyrus - "Achy Breaky Heart" Contemporary country music is bad enough as it is without the added nightmare baggage of it spawning a white trash dance craze which can only be defined as on par with the plagues and pestilence described in the book of revelations. There's a special place in **bleep** reserved for cowboys with mullets and bad songs.
4) Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice baby" "Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle?" Wigga, please. It was bad enough that you soiled a decent Queen tune's riff with your vocal dookie. But did you really have to look and dress that retarded while you did it? Thankfully, karma intervened and you got banished to reality television **bleep**. Oh wait...we had to watch you. Maybe WE were banished to reality television **bleep**.
3) Celine Dion - "My Heart Will Go On" "Near...far...wherever you are?" Guess what, you fat-headed canuck? I'm banished to the flaming depths of **bleep** every time this banal bit of **bleep** hits the airwaves.
2) Barenaked Ladies - "One Week" This band's sound wavers back and forth between annoying and utterly absurd. Ok...that's a lie. It's a constant for both. "Hot like wasabi?" No...hot like Satan's pitchfork penetrating my eardrums every time I hear this stupid piece of **bleep**.
1) Starship - "We Built This City" It's the worst by a country mile. I think I read about said city in Dante's "Inferno". Marconi might play the mamba, but Satan plays this song while he's tormenting lost souls for all of eternity.
I by no means hate Vampire Weekend, I love them. HOWEVER, every time I plug my phone into my car to listen to music or even just to charge it, the first song in my library alphebetically plays. A-Punk is the first song in my library and every time I get in my car I have to hear those iconic opening notes. Even my friends have grown sick of it, and there is a very loud groan from all of us once the car turns on