Where did The Jezabels EPs go?

Solved!

Where did The Jezabels EPs go?

eonwe

The Jezabels had their three EPs (Dark Storm/She's so Hard/The Man Is Dead) is Spotify earlier.

Now they're all gone without a trace (http://ws.spotify.com/lookup/1/?uri=spotify:artist:76KHdORVQMt7L6nVzvOUph&extras=album doesn't show them at all).

What happened?

The nice thing is that the EPs we're not purged from existing playlists, they're just unavailable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where did The Jezabels EPs go?

David
Spotify Legend

Hey!

There could be a number of reasons for this - We have an FAQ post explaining a little more about why some titles disappear right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast
3 Replies

David
Spotify Legend

Hey!

There could be a number of reasons for this - We have an FAQ post explaining a little more about why some titles disappear right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

eonwe

Yeah, I understand that this is sort-of in the FAQ.

What irritates me in this and other occasions is the opaqueness of the process. One day you have the music there and on the other day you do not.

And I haven't noticed any improvements on that during the last three or so years.

Highlighted

stuuuart
Casual Listener

Yeah - this is really frustrating. Why, when music disappears from your playlists is there no email to the customer as to why this has happened. Spotify premium customers deserve better than this.

Spotify premium is good – but it could be much better.

SUGGESTED POSTS