Where's 'What's New'?

Where's 'What's New'?

iHustleMusic
Gig Goer

Getting rid of the 'What's New' section was not a great idea. Not that it was that great to begin with but at least I could see what's new.

The new 'Discover' section has potential but I still don't know where to look for new releases.

So.. What's new this week??

I have no freakin clue.

4 Replies

Re: Where's 'What's New'?

amapiggy

Yeah ditto! I miss seeing the new albums! It was a great way to find new artists and see which of my favorites had new stuff out.  It's more interesting than the suggestions. The Discovery page seems like a redundancy of the radio feature; if I want to listen to something similar to Daft Punk, I'll play Daft Punk radio or go to the Related Artists in their search (if that feature is still available.) Also, you had suggested artists on the original What's New page before - that wasn't enough? Maybe make this Discover page a separate option and keep What's New.

Otherwise I love Spotify!

Joe
Community Legend

As if we don't already have enough threads on this topic, yet another springs up :(

mannishboy

Xactly - I value the "Waht's new" becuase after I hear about a new release or read a review - I want to know if it is on Spotify and it is a good reminder of why I am a "Premium" customer.

Bring it back

Discover is nice but doesn't really show the new stuff.

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

The staff have posted on the ideas exchange there are currently no plans to return the What's New feature, so at the minute I'm afraid its

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS