Where’s the new music at???

Re: Where’s the new music at???

MbJustAnotherA
Roadie

thankyou bro it means a lot, 

Most people liked gold goals, 

that was one of the first songs I made and it was just for fun seeing what rhyme schemes I could come up with just of the top then did a few freestyles, then structured it all together. 

thanks for the add man, I'll keep in touch :) 

PTbeats
Composer

Freestyles are from the soul !!! That’s why I liked it so much, I don’t write any of my lyrics lol they are all freestyles cuz that’s when I get the true passion. And thanks bro!

goyardurags
Music Fan

VGABND_Kenji
Music Fan

Appreciate you! And most definitely will do... Follow my Artist Profile if you don't mind.

markthemusicman
Casual Listener

Hey! You can check out my new playlist where I put my favourite EDM tracks :) Most of the songs actually have great lyrics and I sing along all the time, and some of the others are just perfect for car music anyway haha

Here's the Spotify URI: spotify:user:46tw0u2rv61bdk0aozczpfp50:playlist:14N7Y17ISAGYzYY3KiLE7P

Heres one you can listen to

Okey_Dockey
Music Fan

frozenfeet6
Music Fan

Re: Heres one you can listen to

PTbeats
Composer

Dope beat!!! You interested in some lyrics on it? Send it over to me *snip* I also added it to The Best Vibes playlist check it out above and make sure you follow!!

PTbeats
Composer

I jus found my new chill playlist lol I followed, check out my playlist The Best Vibes (above) and follow back please!!

PTbeats
Composer

Dope track!!! I added it to The Best Vibes Playlist check it out and keep me posted on any new music you drop!!

SUGGESTED POSTS