Which bands do you think will become legends?

Which bands do you think will become legends?

enripiro
Gig Goer

Nowadays we can easily say that bands like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Queen, The Doors (...) and singers/musicians like Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Jimi Hendrix (...) have become part of the history of music. We still listen to their songs and we consider them legends. The 90's gave us legends like Oasis, Nirvana, Guns N' Roses (...). 

Which bands, singers and musicians do you think will be the next legends (XXI century)?

https://open.spotify.com/user/enripiro/playlist/2oJfzXpx1z4NexfNGriClw?si=Lh87wv7USjac1SzN2fsZBA

2 Replies

Re: Which bands do you think will become legends?

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Good question!

I'm not an expert or anything, but I guess artists like Sia, Björk and Adele can be counted on. Powerful lyrics, great acts, outstanding people.
Eminem is probably one of those too. 'Mom's spaghetti'!
Damon Albarn with all the acts he has created with various others (Blur, Gorillaz, the solo, 'The Good, The Bad & The Queen')...

Electronic music has evolved a great deal as well. While most of what's mainstream had been made solely for dancefloor and so, there are some forward-thinking acts.
Those more up to date with electronic scene would definitely know artists like Aphex Twin, Funki Porcini and Amon Tobin. Groove Armada and Chemical Brothers. Venetian Snares.

I don't know, there are many suitable acts out there. Only time will tell. :')

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Which bands do you think will become legends?

enripiro
Gig Goer

SUGGESTED POSTS