NicoDay16
Casual Listener

I personally think the self titled one.

5 Replies

Re: Which is the best Gorillaz album?

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @NicoDay16, nice to see a fellow Gorillaz listener. 🙂

It's hard to say... The selftitled one is awesome indeed. Demon Days contains very solid songs and I also enjoy The Fall.

I also like D-sides and Plastic Beach.

I haven't listened to the newest releases that much tho (Humanz and.. The Now Now) to have an opinion on them.

Right now I'd probably go with The Fall, although the favourite album spot is strongly mood-related.

That album was among the releases that helped me soothe myself during high school.

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

ben10blingee
Music Fan

i really love the two latest, The Now Now and Humanz, but my absolute favorite Album has to be the 2001 debut, with D-sides being a close second

jalengardener
Casual Listener

I think Demon Days is their best album.

I would say it's the most unique of their albums with all of the features and really has an emotional/moody vibe to the entire album. It's always hard to say though because Plastic Beach is also amazing, as well as their entire library of music.

Also, try listening to the album in backwards order. It usually gives an album a totally different feel, not always. But Demon Days especially.

StaticRYan
Gig Goer

I wanna say Demon Days, they had prefected their sound in that album but seltitled broke so much **bleep**ing ground it's crazy, to think the impact that album has had on modern music, so it's a hard question lol I'm not a fan of humanz, I have it and it just doesn't like them and it has too many ft. in it, plastic beach is good but for me personally the later the album the less it feels like them. I'm gonna say Demon Days after all that just coz I think they perfected the Gorillaz style there lol 

NicoDay16
Casual Listener

Yeah, I see where you’re going there.

SUGGESTED POSTS