Which songs are your guilty pleasure?

Highlighted

Which songs are your guilty pleasure?

rebeccacg
Music Fan

I think we all have a couple of songs that we love and can't stop listening to, but still feel ashamed when someone else finds out. Either because it is so different from our typical taste in music or because it just doesn't seem to fit our general personality.

Our guilty pleasure in music.

I would love to hear what you guys see as your guilty pleasure, but since it is a very private topic I will start with some of mine to get things started:

spotify:track:5jVJAojK3LFKETjI2gYb8O  spotify:track:4bPQs0PHn4xbipzdPfn6du  spotify:track:66hayvUbTotekKU3H4ta1f  spotify:track:2Qu4snHWjiF1bIIggf3R8i

Ok, so while sorting through my playlists, deciding what to share with you, I realized just how hard it really is. Hope you still feel like sharing yours!

-Rebecca-

7 Replies

Re: Which songs are your guilty pleasure?

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @rebeccacg, cool idea!

Here are some of mine:

spotify:track:1zTW7xRtxmprjTUDi6bAHg spotify:track:3AqhGYasXnen5PvLsHL1vc spotify:track:6iG4RmzK2YZWbpz67GN9wu spotify:track:4JehYebiI9JE8sR8MisGVb spotify:track:5za2K5XXuEaFWps6pYdo2y spotify:track:15IWqq4MaJ09ZQZgzcbn4p

I think it would be really cool to see a playlist compilation of songs posted in here :)

JacobRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

rebeccacg
Music Fan

@lukenamop thank you for sharing!

I love your idea with the playlist compilation. Will get on to that!

And I love your selection of your very own guilty pleasures. Two of them are on my extended list as well. Great to see I'm not alone.

PeeJay_
Roadie

I was just listening to this song...definitely fits into the 'guilty pleasure' category..

spotify:track:56MzDH0rTn7QAZYQDCzrBk

crematedman
Community Legend

LionScale
Roadie

I chose one of her less explicit songs to post, but I can't help blasting all of Cupcakke's music 

spotify:track:0lsw4q8Jei7gEoV7kFe3DS:small

SUGGESTED POSTS