Who Likes Salad?

1 person liked this

Who Likes Salad?

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

B7C-EiUIcAAzNSp.png

giphy.gif

Well, check out the big salad of songs, and have some laughs, remembering scenes from the greatest show of all time. Remember to follow it and share it, if you like it.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/28q9iN2GFNORSKxhYUvlnP?si=C2SfKSftSFqyap1rcsM9...

4 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Who Likes Salad?

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

!!

spotify:track:2qOXmc2VgJFm7kHoSbYeSP:small

Sorry, you mentioned salad... :')

That's a particularly diverse playlist! Looks greats, good job :)

SebastyRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 person liked this

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Thanks, Sebasty/Amon

I hope you enjoy it. I don't know if you watch "Seinfeld". It's as accurate as I can get, for the show. I actually did the research to make it.

I was just listening to your song and some of album, which I thought was a playlist, at first.

2rZXYpP.png

It's also very different than I've heard, before. What do you call this style or genre? I couldn't find the album on your profile. Is it on someone else's? I see that there are other people on the songs, too.

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey @MadmanOnWheels

No, I am not Amon Tobin :D I just love his music and this song came to mind as you mentioned 'salad'.

About your playlist - it's well-made! I don't watch Seinfeld myself (I don't watch TV), but I am pretty sure people watching this will appreciate this playlist. It's also a good introduction or addition to the show for new watchers.

Amon's genre... is, Amon Tobin. Ranges from triphop to ambient to sound-design madness. It's hard to say. You'll find his music by searching for his name on Spotify.

Sorry for confusing! :')

SebastyRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Savi_95
Roadie

If you like salad, you are going to love this dressing! 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1qPduykh1FTOSOEW9FGz7h

SUGGESTED POSTS