Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am I so into new stuff ? And I'm 40!

Why am I so into new stuff ? And I'm 40!

I'm 40 years old, I listen to all. Kinds of music from classic to rap, from Pink Floyd to Michael Jackson. But I always get really surprised by somethung new I never heard before... Really into some fresh new songs in Spotify. I don't know... Jus really surprised at the quality os some new stuff going around 🙂 

3 Replies

Hi @Gustavobrod Gustavo you’re not the only one at least I’m on the same train right beside you (lol), keep enjoying the music.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Gustavobrod 

I think I saw some other ones discussing the same thing. Conclusively some people like to settle down on their favourites at some point while others keep on looking for new stuff in addition to music they love.

(Now that I typed it down, I remember the topic was why people think music used to be better.)

Maybe you're simply one of those that keep on venturing. Nothing bad with it, I think it's really nice you enjoy finding new cool music! 🙂
I can agree with the quality, some of the content is beautifully written and produced.

Any tunes you'd like to share? 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Suggested posts