Announcements

Why can`t I listen to Skyfall by Adele in Spotify (Norway)

Highlighted

Re: Why can`t I listen to Skyfall by Adele in Spotify (Norway)

Casual Listener

I know it's not a solution, but it's the next best thing in my opinion:

Skyfall (from the voice of holland) by Barbara Straathof

I think this cover is the best yet, way more like adele than any cover i've heard on spotify. Hope to have helped a bit,

MB

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I think it's the other way round... Music publishers want to publish money on iTunes because they know that its audience is willing to pay good money for a single song... If they would allow Spotify to stream it, they would sell a lot less on iTunes... So they rather milk it a bit longer on iTunes before allowing Spotify to stream it...

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

You need to contact to Adele or record label some way and ask why this is not available.

Highlighted

What is even more annoying about this is that it is available through Pandora.  Now explain to me why this is a publisher issue and not a Spotify issue

Highlighted

Re: Why you need Adele to Spotify? I would be more than happy if someone delete Adele from Spotify

user-removed
Not applicable

Why you need Adele? I would be more than happy if someone delete Adele from Spotify.  I'm more than happy to discover music eg. cool, very cool stuff like dance, techno, dubstep, hardcore, trance and electro of course from Spotify 🙂

For me there is NO NEED for Adele or junk like that.

I'm holding onto something. Spotify.

So tell me now, dance now or never, so listen it with your ears 🙂

Getting better still in 2013 🙂 This is what I call music.

Highlighted

Re: Why you need Adele to Spotify? I would be more than happy if someone delete Adele from Spotify

Regular

No need for junk posters like you mor elike.

Community founder? Don't make me laugh.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Adele and Lady Gaga is junk for me.

I listen only best music. This is electro, dance, handzup, dubstep, trance, hardcore and house etc.

There is no time to waste listening commercial Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Adele, Mohombi etc. junk stars with no music enjoyment.

I'm sorry to all Adele fans, but really Adele is no music. This is waste of your time.

Handzup mofos! (You know what I mean if you listen Crystal Lake) 🙂

Of course, everyone can listen "Adele" and related "artists" to Adele, but really, there is 1,000,000% better music in Spotify.

Highlighted

Community Legend

Now, now hpguru, everyone got its own music taste - and that's good!

Calling someone else's favorite music "junk" is just plain offensive.

While I personally think your "best" music is exactly what you called Adele's music - I don't tell you that directly. Ok, I just did now but that's just to prove my point 😉 So please stop forcing your "best" music on us, thanks!

It would be boring if everyone liked exactly the same style, so hurray for individuality!

On topic:

Looks like some music labels tend to hold back the albums in the beginning to make some more money on the album sales.

Sure hope that won't become a trend. :s

Highlighted

Regular

hpguru, you come across as a narrow minded prat.

Not that it matters but I am not an Adele "fan" as you call me.

I am a "fan" of the song "skyfall" not the artist.

I am also a DJ so don't push your dance music or nothing bull on me, I embrace good music wherever it comes from and in whatever form.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Hi guys,

Let's keep this friendly. Hpguru, Premify is spot on. Everyone has their own taste, that's what is so amazing about music. Please respect that.

Anyway, I believe David on the previous page outlines the reason why the track isn't on Spotify just yet. We'd love every piece of music in the world on our service, it's just not possible right now.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS