Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Win a Philips Fidelio Wireless Hi-Fi

Win a Philips Fidelio Wireless Hi-Fi

Our winner is none other than sushu63. Congratulations! You should have your prize very soon.

Sorry folks, this contest is closed now.

2012.12.17_Fidelio_2.jpg

Share this 

Winning is as simple as one, two, three

1. Reply to this post and tell us why you are the biggest Spotify fan
  2. send us an email and tell us your top three Spotify X-Mas tunes
  3. In that email tell us your community user name and email address

Also, don't miss out more on even chances to win, in the Spotify contest here!

Terms and Conditions
Only available for people living in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France.
No purchase necessary. Only entries submitted before Monday, January 7, 2013 @ 11AM CET will be considered.
By entering in this contest you agree that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, are over 18 or have your legal guardian's approval, and live in one of the following countries: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France.
Winners will be chosen from the answered entries.
Competition closes on the 7th of January, winners will be notified within five(5) days.

T&C.png

Community Ergo Sum
34 Replies

Course now with Spotify I can stop sorting, searching, moving and working around in iTunes. Annoying. 

With Spotify on every Device everything is on it's place. Luv! ❤

I'm the biggest spotify fan because as a musician I recognize how the advent of technology has both ruined and enhanced my profession.  Spotify thankfully is a resource that for the most part enhances my profession.  Giving budding artists access to any piece of inspiration, in a legal/authentic manner, is so valuable. 

Why I am the Biggest Spotify Fan

I am the biggest Spotify fan for a number of reasons:

• I help out on the community (thanks for having one!)
  • I pay for premium
  • I listen to it almost all day every day (I listen to it in my bed with my phone at night, and I am on my computer almost all day!)
  • I joined Spotify before it became cool!
  • I recommended it to loads of people at my school - new customers!
  • I just am Spotify's biggest fan!!!!

My email has been sent and I look forward to winning 😉

Just signed up for Spotify before Christmas and have been using it everyday. I can step back in time to the classic Blue Note jazz label and uncover a treasure of tunes. I can swing right into bluegrass and banjoland to make my foot tap to an entirely different beat. Moving into the heavy metal land is just as easy. Feeling in a dance mood, well then shuffle right into the club mixes. And don't forget the the indie stars that are creating an whole genre of music. Spotify's breadth and depth is amazing. 

Having the ability to sync between the desktop and the iPhone is great, especially selecting tunes to be available offline. I can always access tunes for any mood or occasion.

I needed a hand at sign-up to reconcile an old trial account with my Facebook login. Spotify customer service just plain rocks and resolved the situation preserving my playlists.

I keep telling my friends about the service everyday. Spotify is a game changer for music.

I love the variety and how easy it is to use it.

i like los ramblers feliz navidad ano nuevo

i saw mommy kissing santa clause

ameritz karaoke diana krall

I'm the biggest spotify fan because I'm an early adopter who has been peacefully spreading the good word to many a Deezer fan  over the years. I'm french living in Paris and they are plenty a Deezer disciple over here. My ex-girlfriend is one of them ! And our breakup doesn't have any connection with the fact that I am the biggest spotify fan ever.

As far as I know.

It's always a little victory in itself to see someone I know joigning the community.

I must admit the nice people at Spotify have made my mission converting my friends an easy one, constantly adding new features, making an app that is light, responsive and easy to use.

Third party apps are also a big Plusssss... Tunewiki, We are Hunted, and Concerts Songkick just to name a few.

Shazam Encore linked with Spotify is also a very cool trick I pull every now and again, reminding me how  technology has helped making my life fabulous (that's how I impressed my new girlfriend).

Just this little anecdote to prove my point : I also came across this music lover, piling up CD's and vinyls at home but still very much sceptic with music streaming services. His biggest concern with my using spotify is that I do not own the music... And his question is : "What if you can't afford anymore the monthly fee ?"

"Well..." I replied " Should that day come I can't spare 10€ for music… I suppose I'll have other things to worry about then ! ".

I'm Xooryder and I'm your biggest fan forever because nothing beats that "premium" feeling :

It feels like being in a candyshop where you can help yourself with anything you fancy !

Dream come true if you ask me.

was wondering if u can play different music at different devices at the SAME TIME if ur premium subscription

No you cant. Online listening is limited to one device at time.

I'm the biggest spotify fan, because:

- for the first time I feel like the product owners are the biggest fans of the users

- It's the first application I'm convinced of is really worth paying for Premium

- you let me dedicate a playlist to my girlfriend which I can keep up to date! (To all the other big fans: it's called "eating in the bathroom" and is among my playlists the one with most subscribers! Yeah, just 5 right now, but still. C'mon dude, you'll be #6 because it features Mount Kimbie, Disclosure, Baths, Fantastic Mr Fox, Ratatat and if you subscribe your life will improve. I promise.)

- I'm dreaming of moving to California Sweden and work for Google Spotify

- I switched the Highlight color on my computer to "Spotify Green", because Spotify really is a Highlight on all my devices

Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 9.25.58 PM.png

- Spotify apps are in HTML5, CSS and JavaScript!!! This just feels like a Christmas present

Thanks Spotify, I really love what you do!

Xmas time

Santa close is comming to town

Last Christmas

Cause i use it a lot and it's fun and convinient.

Spotify is social networking by just sharing your favourite songs. On one hand It is personal because the music you love comes from our heart but at the same time you are not forced to share your personal pictures like on other pages. THe best thing: You can use it to party, to learn, to sleep, to chill... for everything!!!!

Thank you Spotify for this idea!

Because im that fellow human that shares the passion of music.

@Kamidesu wrote:

Because im that fellow human that shares the passion of music.

Our winner is none other than sushu63. Congratulations! You should have your prize very soon.

Sorry folks, this contest is closed now.

(from the first post)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts