Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Winner announced] New Spotify Premium giveaway challenge! Now with 3 months!

Solved!

[Winner announced] New Spotify Premium giveaway challenge! Now with 3 months!

Challenge over! Gibbonacci become the winner! Congratulations for the effort! I'd also learn that it the numbers was the best part of the challenge for reference to a follow up soon. I also apologize for the mistake with the fourth letter that didn't exist, very sad about that mistake.
Update:
The intended pronounciation if that applies in the questions is intended to be in Swedish. Feel free to drop any uncertain things here.
Happy friday!!!
If you didn't got enough challenge at your work this week and want three months of Spotify Premium, please read on below:
I would like to give you a little challenge where you could get three months of free spotify premium!
The premium code below has lost some of it's characters which can be found by the hints described followed. The first one who solve this puzzle should ASAP redeem it code (before someone else do it) and will three months of premium listening paid. The code is
*R*EyYp*pP
where the * is the lost characters.
To solve the puzzle, you need to listen to this record carefully and answer the questions below:
Listen carefully in the song below:

Hints
The first letter
The first letter is a number ( 0 < x < 9 ) that is resembling the amount of total piano keys in each sequence that are equal to themselves with a factor of total strokes per chord (think the nice beat). 
The second letter
The second letter is a letter which usual pronounciation is accomplishing a sound somehere in the track. It starts to sound in the middle of the song, in the calm down after the first piano hook has ended (the middle of the song). It goes up and down continously...
The third letter
Listen carefully to the trance riff. How many levels does it goes per beat plus 1?
The fourth letter
In addition to the piano melody, there is a stroke of beep melody preceding the piano chords. If you listen carefully, the sound is not unlike a common soft wovel. The letter is the letter after the soft wovel alphabetically.

40 Replies

Nice competition..

We need more though!

Suggested posts