Wireless headphones

Wireless headphones

Ox1
Roadie

Hey!

I would like to get some Bluetooth (NFC would be great) headphones, but I can't choose any. Which one would you guys suggest me?
Thanks!

7 Replies

Re: Wireless headphones

user-removed
Not applicable

Well as I am one of the users who can not stand ear buds, I would go with something like this here: http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/backbeat-pro?gclid=COKB3L37iMkCFYRCaQodEQ4CgA#fndtn-overview

but that is just me. What kind of price range do you have in mind, something under $100 or something in the medium to higher end in audio quality $250+? How is your hearing, do you have any hearing loss or hearing degradation which is normal in an everyday noisy world?

Ox1
Roadie

Well, I was thinking about something cheaper, something like this, maybe.

What do you think?

user-removed
Not applicable

I see you are looking for something under the £100.00 price range. That headphone set would work. Might see if there is a store outlet near you that stocks something like this in the price range you want, and check the headphone set out and see how they work, feel on the ears, and how the wireless cans respond to different styles of music types? 

Ox1
Roadie

I ordered the Sony headphones, so I will try them and if I wouldn't like them, I can return them.

Thank you so much @user-removed!

user-removed
Not applicable

@ThePonti

No problem, lets us all know how the choice turned out.

Ox1
Roadie

I'm using them right now and they are pretty good! It fully charged in 2 hours, the sound quality is awesome, it is very easy and fast to connect them.

I will use them for a while and give you an update. Thanks!

user-removed
Not applicable

Sweet!

SUGGESTED POSTS