Young Thug x Drake

Highlighted

Young Thug x Drake

justmilts
Music Fan

Opinions on Drake producing Young Thug's new album. Personally I think it's going to waveyyy af. Can't wait for Thugger's melodies...

2 Replies

Re: Young Thug x Drake

carl_harris
Roadie

Hey @justmilts,

I'm really glad I scrolled past your question because I am a massive fan of Young Thug and Drake in particular. At first I found it really strange that drake was teaming up with artists all over the grime and trap genres but after a while it kinda made sense. In my opinion I think that it is great he is teaming up with Young Thug. Drake has a high level commercial presence as a rapper and he is using his fame to introduce hip hop rappers who people wouldn't necessarily listen to before. If you've listened to Young Thug's albums you'll probably find it hard to make out his 'modern English', but it is this contemporary style which is forming the future of Hip Hop and Drake is bringing it forward through his new colabs... all in all I think its a great idea

Carl :)

Re: Young Thug x Drake

justmilts
Music Fan

That's honestly exactly how I felt about Drake collaborating with grime artists. I'm from the UK so seeing the two combine really made me happy ngl.

Can't wait till their joint project drops

Milts

SUGGESTED POSTS