Your favourite album art!

Your favourite album art!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey all!

In this thread feel free to share your favourite album covers / album arts!

So if you have any albums where the album art is as amazing as the songs on the disc, or have bought something on vinyl and framed the sleeve because it looks just so wicked, or spend hours looking at this stunningly designed album, do share them! :)

Also, if you know some awesome stories on how some album covers came to be, please share - those will be some great reads!

I really love the sound of Audeka's 'Engine Block' and the album art is beautiful, especially in large format.

spotify:track:2ofcVYSsgtASeqkQ4V25oA

:)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
5 Replies

Re: Your favourite album art!

Skalpinocore
Music Fan

My favourite albumart is probably "Sunbather" of 'Deafheaven'.
This cover art was designed by 'Nick Steinhardt', guitarist in another band called Touché Amoré. They've 'sold out' the typgraphic package that Nick made for this album.

Besides all this, it's just a lovely unconventional (post-)black metal album.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6zEacAdWHLaclKB2C39mag?si=5ge6KbbtQOSEvDNNJUOjCQ

livelovelifen
Casual Listener

https://open.spotify.com/album/2sqQGbM3HtIOVo1bXf4VlQ

its just freaking cool looking. 

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

For me, album art is making sense only for vinyl albums. It's easy to frame it and the size is reasonable enough to hang it on a wall.

As a big fan of psychedelism, I have chosen a cover of a concept album released in 1967 by The Rolling Stones : Their Satanic Majesties Request.

satanic.jpg

This album was an answer of the album Segent Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band by The Beatles.

The Rolling Stones album hasn't been very well received at this time because, not only it was a change in the Stones usual style, but also because the comparison with The Beatles.

Anyway, it will keep to be a great album for me with some legendary songs as :

spotify:track:6zIvpe2C5AIEe0O80j9aDz

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Psychomau5
Roadie

WEEZER-Blue-Album.jpgWeezer-Weezer (Blue Album)91olQTLED-L._SL1448_.jpgMuse-Absolutionb0b9b266c8a0957f7dd62dcbe572132a.jpgThe xx-I See Youartworks-000123992723-z2pg0d-t500x500.jpg2 8 1 4-Birth Of A New Day77404-e1503647392868.jpgMadvillain-Madvillainyd941fede.jpgEverything Everything-Go To Heaven51slAqhhVPL.jpgRadiohead-The Bendsdownload (5).jpgKanye West-The College Dropout

SUGGESTED POSTS