Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Zooland Records - Home of best dance :)

Solved!

Zooland Records - Home of best dance :)

addtext_com_MTYxMjU4MTQ3MzMw.png

Listen and enjoy 🙂

I love Zooland Records! Need more? Check this search out in Spotify label:"zooland records" out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there everyone!!!

Put your hands up forever, everybody now or never.

New song from Zooland Records, hands up forever. 😉

View solution in original post

34 Replies

or listen any songs remixed by Dj THT! :D, any songs remixed by him are awesome!

Hey thank you for suggestion. I listen soon some stuff rom this. 🙂

And incase you like it, also try http://www.technobase.fm/ for more of that kind 😄

I love all stuff from hard dance, techno, hardcore, eurodance, trance, dubstep etc. 🙂

haha nice! i simply love this techno/hard trance/hard trance stuff! I ain't getting tired of listening it :D. Other genres I like are a bit of old trance and progressive trance/uplifting/vocal trance, just beautiful!

Yes, I call those real music.

Lady Gaga is **bleep**ty if you compare it to awesome trance or hardcore. Sorry fans of Lady Gaga, if any? 🙂

haha truly, I totally dislike that pop**bleep**ty music, unless it is mixed into a 'hands-up' song, then I would say "good" more to the beat than the vocal or person who sings itself. There are plenty popsongs which have been mixed into 'hands-up' which makes it "listenable" :P.

Can't agree more. You're real music lover like me!

haha 😄 I think i just noticed that u posted on the wrong topic, something with darius finlay michael mind mix :D.

Yippee, another lover!

Yes, I posted this with reason. Spotify doesn't work sometimes in Facebook Social, so my friends in Facebook don't see how cool music I play 24/7. However I still listen some pop and rock songs, but most of time only bass-powered music like I described before. 🙂

There is like no1 (from whom i know it) in my environment who loves this kind of music what i like. I dont see this 'hands-up' in general around here.

haha, my page got stuck too 😄 but it still posts songs I dont really bother if the weird page stays like this or not, but if it is possible to change it back, then I would do that.

Oh and i think i remember now that I had that too that it doesnt post songs! I closed Spotify and restarted it, replay the song and then it posts again!

Same problem. All are listening popstuff.

If you want to hear some of Finnish dance and trance or other hard stuff, I suggest to try those (if available in your Country).

Chorale – Sama Tunne (Radio Mix) - Radio Mix

Dacia – Seikkailija

Aurium – Kahleet (Radio Edit)

Finnish Hockey Mafia – Taivas varjele! feat. Antero Mertaranta - 2012 remix

Joonas Hahmo – Sahailua - Timo Juuti & Hector 87 Remix

Enjoy!

This 'hands-up' kind of music is much known in Germany, weird that the neighboring country doesn't know about this kind of musc (where I live).

I've been listening to these songs. I find Dacia not bad, FHM 2k12 sounds not bad/good, watched on youtube :D. The rest of em no opinion!

I love too German music, especially ItaloBrothers, Cascada, Scooter etc.

And I listen also Finnish/Russian dance. In other words I listen almos everything. I try often random songs and if I like those, I add to playlist.

HAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRROpiNAvPw :D. You are exactly me XD, every song i like, i add to playlist ain't bothering if playlists getting huge! I find Italobrothers' songs so 'basic', same with Cascada, yet i like the remixes by others of their songs :P. Awkward is listening to foreign language music while i dont understand anything they say :D, well i still add those to playlist because the song itself, the vocals and bass/melody etcetc, matches eachother i like it!

Another thing is when 'hands-up' djs remake old songs by adding bass/melody etc. to the song and i am like 'hey i remember this song!' then i search the song name and find old songs thanks to those djs 😄

Yes I feel same way.

Those are basic, but with those tracks I find this music. Heared Cascada's Everytime We Touch 2006 from Radio and after that true dance music lover. 🙂

So thank you Cascada.

This is the reason why I still listen some basic dance stuff. I have memories with those songs, I finded that music listening those from Local radio. However these days no dance music in radio, only Lady Gaga stuff. 😞

And Ryan Thistlebeck - LIFE! Ryan Thistlebeck – Rising - Zooland Bootleg Radio Edit

Every remix where Ryan T. and Rick M. - true music orgasm.

that is true! I heard Miracle from Cascada the first time from a cassette if im right O.O. After that the rest came slowly, my brother also listen/listened to this music. I think i've got it from him ;P. No offense to these basic dance music, i think continiously listening to the new songs, made me take distance from the basics, because of the lack of bass/melody etc. in the oldies. But no! nothing wrong with those old songs, that is where we started! 😛

Kris McTwain – Stuck On Replay - DJ THT Remix Edit 

Cc.K – Not Gonna Save the World - Cc.K. Mix Edit 

😄

Suggested posts